The last Friday in February! Wow, here we are. Seemed like 2 weeks ago it was … Christmas.
Here are my random 5’s for today:
1. A week ago I wrote about Eagles & Crows. The next day, out of the blue, I received a highly complimentary email from a top executive in my company about a project I’ve led and excelled at. The best part? The crow was copied on it. Karma! :)
2. I started to complain about today’s -9F temps when I saw this snapshot from my homeland in Saskatchewan, Canada. I stopped right then and there.
3. Today, I’ve loaded up the Jeep with my tunes and coffee and the Garmin and am off to points North for meetings with community leaders and business owners. Next to solving problems, this is the part of my job I love most. Why? It’s different every time. I get out of the office, I meet new people, develop relationships and stretch myself. It’s good. Real good.
4. Did I mention the tunes? Road trips mean I can put the Mp3 player on shuffle and see who pops on. Heard this the other day, and it’s been all right ever since.
5. It’s Friday. And I’m ready for it!!
What song makes you want to crank up the volume and sing?