My guys would tell you it’s my mashed potatoes.
Peel & cut Idaho potatoes (for my crew, a 5lb bag)
- Boil till tender (but not mushy) ~15 min on hard boil
- Drain potatoes and then add:
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 heaping tablespoon of REAL mayonnaise
- 1 splash of milk (about 1/4 cup)
Whip with hand mixer and lightly season with Pepper, Salt & garlic powder.
Stand back and prepare for compliments a-plenty!
(this makes 2 Grandma-size serving bowls – just right for all the hungry potato eaters at my house)