Of all the items hubbs and I have purchased off the TV or internet, this is the ONE and ONLY product that consistently does what the manufacturer (Ronco) says it will — cook moist, tender, delicious and flavorful foods. We should have bought the full-sized model however but that was our oversight!
Regardless, the rotisserie is fun, simple to use and delivers promised results.
- Easy to use.
- Great recipes.
- Simple cleanup (especially if you line the drip pan below with tinfoil).
- Fun to watch as it does its magic on the countertop.
- Delicious heart healthy results – we use this during the Holidays to make the most AMAZING prime rib; have also enjoyed making roast chickens, turkey breast, pork chops, and fish.
- Extra feature: I appreciate the vegetable/rice etc steamer that sits on top – it works as described and is simple to use and clean.
- Not many but after a few years the wheels started to squeak when the rotisserie was turning. I simply add a drop of vegetable oil to the turning compartment and voila – problem solved.
- This does radiate a fair amount of heat so it is NOT able to sit under a cabinet .. it should be out in the center of a countertop. This can be a negative if you have lots of people and little children milling around.
Bottom line: I love my Showtime Rotisserie & Barbeque oven; it does exactly what Ronco says it will. 5 Stars because it’s a great product!
PS – I’m not sure if this is still sold on TV but you can find it on http://www.amazon.com/. Happy Cooking!