I’ve been remiss in checking my email so imagine my surprise to find this nifty note from the Word Press people summarizing my little blog’s activities in 2010. I admit it – I’m a stats girl. I just love me some spreadsheets, charts and graphs. I’ve enjoy tracking everything from party RSVPs to miles walked. (I’m a little weird that way, I know). So having the analysis carefully prepared for me – shazam – that get’s my attention!
More than anything else though, this summary provides me with both a look back and an opportunity – an opportunity to reflect on where I’ve been, where I’m at, and the people who’ve inspired me along the way. So Thank You to all who’ve visited, commented, linked to my blog and re-tweeted my posts. It’s been more than I could ask for and I’ve enjoyed my time with you very much! (P.S. I can’t wait to see what my 2011 summary looks like!)
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
- A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 5,400 times in 2010. That’s about 13 full 747s.
- In 2010, there were 86 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 249 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 78mb. That’s about 5 pictures per week.
- The busiest day of the year was November 1st with 1,321 views. The most popular post that day was Sorry, Frosty, not yet.
Where did they come from?
- The top referring sites in 2010 were wordpress.com, facebook.com, en.wordpress.com, WordPress Dashboard, and girls2womencoaching.wordpress.com.
- Some visitors came searching, mostly for winding road, donate candy to troops, donate Halloween candy, donating Halloween candy to troops, and where to donate Halloween candy.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
Sorry, Frosty, not yet November 2010
106 comments, 46 Likes and 1,321 views on WordPress.com
Donate Halloween Candy to our Troops! November 2010
About Emjay October 2010
My kind of witch October 2010
It had to be you November 2010
8 comments and 2 Likes on WordPress.com