1. There’s another big storm on the horizon and it’s a fine day to stay inside. (smile).
2. On Facebook, there’s this thing people do called “Flashback Friday” – for you I post this, and I’ve call it, “Flashback Frankie!”
That picture was taken in our rented apartment when we relocated ourselves to MI; we were looking for a house at that time, but hadn’t yet found one. Seems like more than 14 years ago now and yes, I still miss him.
3. I’m digging the Keurig but, I have to say, the traditional coffee maker makes a better tasting cup of coffee. The Keurig has more of an “instant” coffee taste. I guess I favor coffee with a little heart: the kind that’s sat on the warmer a while. Takes me back to days at the rink, coming in from the cold, and ordering a “kid coffee” (double cream, double sugar, extra energizing!).
4. The only good thing about having Bronchitis is that it’s in my lungs, not my head. Which means my eyes are OK for reading. Which means I’m halfway through my bag of delights from that recent jaunt to the bookstore! Even when I bought them, I remembered thinking .. if only I had time to read them all! How’s that for serendipity? 🙂
5. Being sick makes me appreciate being well.
“Sometimes life knocks you on your ass… get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
* * Care to share your random 5 with me? **