It’s here! Friday! Whoop!
1. Been fighting a cold all week, trudging through my workout and work days and barely managing to haul my carcass out of bed every morning. Daylight savings time kicks my behind every year. I have never adapted to it and I doubt I ever will. Why? Read on.
2. Where I grew up, time didn’t change for any season or any one. You adjusted or you didn’t and there were no expectations about moving this or tweaking that. You rolled with it, and that mentality has been instilled in me ever since.
3. After a busy week with my own job and department and covering for another (a role I never seem to shake) I got up early today, put on my out-of-office and called it a day. I have a capable team, my desk is in order and I happily crawled back to bed where I remained for several hours. Ahhh. Sometimes, we just need a time-out and if I’m the one to put me there, then so be it.
4. Guess what sound we heard this week? Snow … dripping off the roof. A steady drip-drip-drip as the sun beamed brightly. Could Spring be coming? I sure hope so.
5. Lastly, playing around with my cell phone, I tried out some new-to-me edits to a “selfie.” B&W, kinda fun, but where did my nose go? 🙂
Happy Friday, peeps!