It’s Friday. It’s random. Here we go!
1. In case you haven’t heard, the NCAA College basketball tournament is on. Hubbs was a basketball star in High School. Hubbs’ mouth waters at the mere mention of the word playoffs. Tonight, we’ll hustle around and get to a favorite watering hole so he can watch his beloved teams with the herd. Me? I’m to basketball what Georgette was to the Mary Tyler Moore show. Clueless.
2. This was a better week at work. Why? The person I’ve been covering for during the last 6 months is finally out on leave. Indefinitely. Why is that better? I’m doing the work anyways but now I’m doing it without a roadblock. Smooth sailing ahead, baby!
3. On the treadmill the other night, I looked around and noticed the dust on the display panel. That’s an incentive to get myself up on the treadmill more often.
4. Speaking of dust, sometimes I get overwhelmed at our 4 level house and the attention it needs. My solution? Watch “Hoarders.” Trust me, 20 minutes of that and you’ll feel like a million bucks!
4. Highs of 45-50 this weekend, peeps! Windows will be opened, dust will fly and I will bet money there’ll be Michiganders wearing shorts & a parka sitting at the Legion watching basketball! Seen it. Lived it. Know it.
Happy Friday, peeps!