Here we are at Saturday and, wow, what a week! I had Monday off, and that was a treat, but it was time with new friends and some new work experiences that made my week great. And our weather here is perfect! Who can ask for anything more? Not me.
A couple of random thoughts this morning:
1. The grand-kids are coming today! Oldest boy and the kids + Grandpa and some other cousins and kids are coming over to swim and grill out. Hubbs teases that I’ve made enough food for 40 but my intentions are clear: not cooking tomorrow :).
2. The songbirds are singing brightly this morning … and I saw my first Hummingbird of the summer last night. I still wonder how such tiny birds migrate – amazing!
3. Did I mention the grand kids are coming today? 🙂
3. Little MJ had to endure 5 stitches after an accidental bonk on the head recently. I hope she packs her “Doc McStuffins” Doctor kit with her today. Last time she and I played with it, I ended up with 8 shots and 5 band-aids. But her kisses made Nana’s pretend “injury” all better. I hope to do the same for her real one.
4. I had lunch with Lynette’s cousin Wednesday – and we had a wonderful time. Even if the food hadn’t been good and our conversation so easy, who could argue with a view like this? Ahh – Summer in Michigan – you just can’t beat it.
5. Lastly … saw this video this week and immediately thought of my blogging buddy Dianna over at “These Days of Mine.” She often has deer in her yard and I know she will love this clip!
Happy Saturday, peeps! Whatcha up to today?