It’s Friday! Here are 5 randoms from my week:
1. It’s cold. Bitter cold. Freeze your nose, cold. And as Mom always said, “a good day for a house.” The winds are howling, the snow is blowing, and I am happy to not have to be any where but here.
2. New Year’s brings resolutions and with it comes Facebook friends posting updates on newly adopted exercise routines. Saw this and laughed out loud.
3. I’ve learned something else being home the past two weeks: I barely eat. Yes, without stress and chaos, I don’t graze and rarely feel hungry. I’m leaning into it and, when hunger appears, I eat. Nutribullet at least once a day. Other than that? Not much. Interesting the toll a steady dose of stress takes on us and how quickly our bodies respond when treated with a little T.L.C. Hmm.
4. Yesterday, had he lived, would have been Elvis Presley’s 80th birthday. And had he lived, I’d still be swooning.
5. Saw this photo and I have just one question: how did they get this picture of me? 🙂
Happy Friday, folks.