Here comes the weekend and it’s time for a 5 + Q&A – Ready? Here we go!
1. What sound do you love?
A: Rain, preferably with thunder.
2. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d do?
A: Double and triple check the numbers!
3. What do you miss most about the summers of your childhood?
A: Sleepovers in the tent, riding our horses at midnight, swimming in the lake, flirting with boys at summer camp, getting just a little bit sunburnt, earning money for the fair, iced cream melting on birthday cake and the easy–breezy carefree feeling that just was summer. And my Grandparents. I miss them.
4. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
A: Early. Always.
5. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
A: Grandkids! Hubbs and oldest boy are golfing and me & the wee ones are off to Nana adventures, wherever that may take us!
Bonus Question: 5 things I’m loving right now:
- Cherries, corn on the cob and anything on the grill
- Birds and frogs chirping
- Tank tops and T-storms
- Reading outside in the waning summer light
I hope you play along ~ please put your answers in the comments section! And if you only answer one question answer this: What one thing about summer are you absolutely loving right now?