It’s Friday! It’s time for 5 Random thoughts from my world. Ready? Here we go!!
1. I don’t watch much TV but I sure could relate to this:
2. Best book I’ve read this summer, hands down:
3. Peaches are ready. I’ve eaten my fill and the rest will become a cobbler this weekend.
4. Meeting Grandpa and others for breakfast tomorrow. Guess who’s taking home cobbler? 🙂
5. We’ve all heard the saying, “Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill” – well, here’s the cat version:
Happy Friday, peeps! Who had the job of changing the TV channel at your house? Read any great books lately? Is there a cobbler in your future?