As of today, Sunday, I’m officially at the 5 & 11 mark:
- 5 scheduled work days left followed by 11 days off.
Eleven. Gloriously wonderful Conference-call-free days off!
Yes I’ll monitor emails and yes I’ll likely need to chime in here and there but … my intention is to step away. I’ve set my intentions for that preciously guarded time off and they read something like this:
- Coffee, books, blogging and brunch
- Daily walks / rebounding, with some yoga thrown in, too
- Time with Hubbs, the boys, their girls and our grands
- Yummy appetizers, dice games, laughs and movies
- More books, coffee and brunch
- Snuggling into bed when I’m tired and rising when I’m rested
- Enjoying the peace, quiet and comfort of a contented Christmas
Come and get your love, Indeed. 💖
“Intentional living is the art of making our own choices before others’ choices make us.”
- What are you intentional about?
- Do you set intentions ahead of time off?