- Our city / state has made the national news for winter weather events, three weeks in a row.
- we also have flooding from “ice jams” to deal with, too 🙂
- Schools have exceeded allowed snow days (6), some by double that amount.
- Snow shovels, snow blowers & ice melt are sold out; beach towels & suntan lotion remain untouched. (Spring Break’s a coming)
- Heat’s up, books are being slayed at night, and I’m working from home for the foreseeable future.
- Soup’s on the stove, and Hubbs is due back from meetings soon. Hoping the power stays on …
“Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.” ―
- And how are you faring this winter?
- Are you tucked in safely at home, too?