Sometimes little nudges come from the most random places. Today, this popped up in Facebook Memories ~ it was a passage I needed to read again and I thought you might, too:
“In the space between yes and no, there is a lifetime. It’s the difference between the path you walk and one you leave behind; it’s the gap between who you thought you could be and who you really are; it’s the legroom for the lies you will tell yourself in the future.” ― Jodi Picoult.
5 Things I’m excited about today:
- Road trip – tunes at the ready, coffee up!
- In about a month our baby boy will be married; in < a month my sister arrives for the wedding 😀
- We just got the news that another grandchild is on the way – oldest boy & his wife are expecting a baby in December 🙂
- I’m taking my first golf lesson this week!
- The days are longer, the nights are shorter and I do believe summer will be here soon!
And pie, always say YES to pie~
What lives in your space between yes and no? What are you excited about today?