When I find simple little things that make me happy, I’ve learned to do them again and again.
- Saying “Good Morning” to the neighbor’s dog who waits patiently for a pet from yours truly –
- Sending 4 of these packing & working on more –
- Waking up to walk early, setting a goal, and crushing it –
- Reading a book so good it makes me sad to see it end – ooh!
- Supper simmering on a rainy summer Sunday ~ Salisbury steaks!
How about you? What are some little things make you happy? Do you notice & repeat, too?