It’s Friday! Time for 5 Random brand-new-year thoughts!
1) Our January weather has been weird. -temps then + temps. Blizzards then thunderstorms. Lake effect snow then freezing rain then black ice then … warm weather and sunshine. I think Mother Nature is in menopause!
2) Nearly every ad on TV of late is about weight loss – How Marie lost 50lbs on Nuke-your-System!! Oprah and her cookbook and her love of bread! There’s even a new prescription out (can’t recall the name) that promises to accelerate weight loss – the disclaimer states that it “may cause seizures, greasy bowels, rapid heart rate and other side effects.” Nice! Who wants to be slimmer but with greasy bowels and seizures? Yikes! I’ve been (largely) grain free since January 2016 and guess what – not only did I lose weight – I. Am. NEVER. Sick. In 2014 I had bronchitis 5 times; 2015 – 3 times. 2016? None. Zip. Nada. **As inflammation recedes the immune system can heal**. Also-my skin healed, joints don’t ache any more and did I mention I am never sick – despite heavy travel, copious amounts of work stress, public interaction, and being around co-workers with colds & the flu. I’ve lost 20 lbs and 16″. YES to no more Claritin, Mucinex, Tylenol Sinus, Neti Pot or inhaler needed! You don’t have to spend a bunch of money eating fake food or chugging down pills – you really can heal from the inside out. For more visit Cardiologist Dr. William Davis’ site, www.wheatbellyblog.com.
3) Do you ever forget certain chores? I forget to vacuum. I don’t dislike it, I just forget about it – oops. What chore do you forget on a regular basis?
4) Saw this on FB and laughed out loud. Snaccident. I have never tried Nutella but I could hurt myself with Guacamole!
5) And with that … I’m off to get more coffee! Happy Friday, peeps!
What weight loss ad have you seen recently? Forget any chores of late? (Or on purpose? 🙂 ) Have you ever had a snaccident?