It’s Friday! Whoop! Time for 5 Random thoughts:
1. Why do weather people insist on telling us the “feels like” temperature? You know what -10 feels like to me? It feels like stay inside and stop telling me about how cold it is, that’s what it feels like.
2. Michigan people can (usually) handle winter with a steady does of good humor. Blowing, drifting snow, sub-artic temps, record snowfall? We come up with stuff like this:
3. Hoping to see the Grands this weekend; between the weather and their winter flu bugs and colds, our schedules haven’t worked out. Here’s a snap from our last outing. Silly ones, yes we are.
4. Saw this recently and nodded my head in agreement:
5. It’s Friday and time for a Date Night with the Hubbs!! Although it would be fun to get out, it’s still bitterly cold and neither of us wants to deal with that so tonight will likely look something like this:
And how was your week? Are you sick of winter yet? Any fun plans for tonight or the weekend? Do you silently mouth “what the?” on a regular basis?