It’s Friday! It’s Random! Let’s go!
1. I don’t know about you but it kind of felt like July left and September came early. I was at the Capitol yesterday and could have sworn it was mid-September .. look at that sky!
2. Speaking of August, guess what’s ready at the Orchard down the road? Guess what I’m making this weekend?
3. Remember me talking about the Nutribullet? I’m still using it – daily! If you want a daily blast of nutrition and energy, check it out. My new favorite morning smoothie recipe is 1/2 spinach + blueberries, cantaloupe, strawberries, chia, flaxseeds, cinnamon, fresh ginger and almond milk. Creamy, a bit spicy and delicious. Keeps me full till early afternoon and I swear I’m healthier. We’ll see come cold & flu season.
4. I’m lucky I work with a lot of capable and talented people and, for the most part, I’ve successfully removed any energy vampires from my life. But this is still good advice, don’t you think?
5. Late last week, I noticed some activity along the back fence. In the late day sun, I spotted a Momma cat lounging and two of her youngsters tumbling and rolling down the hill. Cats! And wild cats at that. I think Frankie would have made friends with them and can picture them all lying in a pile together. No I’m not taming them and no I didn’t put food out, either. Don’t really need a yard full of skunks and raccoons!
Speaking of cats, this made me laugh — here’s # 6 for a Random 5 Friday. Happy day, all!