A while back, a blogging friend Dor, awarded me the “Sunshine Blogger Award” – this award is as special as sunshine on my shoulders, sunshine on my toes… Or saying my future’s so bright I just gotta wear shades!
Thank you Dor for your kindness & for including me. The rules are to do the following –
- Give a Big Hearty Thanks to the blogger who nominated you & link back to them (Check!)
- Answer the questions the other blogger asked you (See below)
- Nominate a host of others (rules suggest 8-11) but I’m just gonna leave this open whomever wants to play along and 😀
- List the rules/display the Sunshine Blogger Award on your site. (done)
Here are the questions Dor posed for me:
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Do you wish you were the other and why?
- Gemini ~ both, depends on the day and situation. I can work the room at a conference or cocoon myself away with my books ~ it all depends.
- Are you an animal lover? What pets do you have and love?
- Yes, no pets right now but our Grand-Dogs and a Stray Cat warm my ❤ regularly
- Who was your favorite teacher and why?
- Mr. Corbett; he was smart, strict and fun
- Have you ever had a bad habit you broke? What was it and how did you change it?
- I’ve stopped asking for permission to enjoy myself!
- What is your favorite place to relax? Explain where it is and why it helps.
- Home or outside / outside at home / the beach! I’m cozy at home and comfy outside, provided it’s not 95F+
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- One I watch every time it’s on is “Something’s Gotta Give.” ~sigh
- Do you love to travel or do you hate it? Why?
- Love to travel for vacation and I tolerate business travel.
- I love the coming & going, but I don’t love impatient flyers trying to fit a couch into the overhead compartment. Remember when flying used to be fun?
- Are you an organized or a disorganized person?
- Organized. My grocery list is typed in the order of the store. I admit it 😉
- Are you always late, early, or right on time? Are there any advantages or disadvantages to your timing?
- Always early. A disadvantage is that not everyone riding with me is ready on time!
- Do you create lots of blog posts in advance of publishing or do you do one at a time?
- As they come to me
- What inspires you to create a blog post?
- see answer to #1 😉
And here are your questions, friends:
- What’s a scent or fragrance that takes you back to summers as a child?
- What dessert item do you remember savoring at family reunions, parties or weddings?
- Name a song that makes you want to get up & dance.
- What ability do you wish you had and why?
- Who do you wish you could have a conversation with?
- And lastly, what are you looking forward to?